Casino People Counting Technology and Occupancy Monitoring Solutions
Using SenSource’s casino traffic monitoring solutions, casino operators can automate the task of counting guests to abide by occupancy limitations, freeing time to focus on creating an exciting environment for guests to enjoy themselves.
People Counting Technology
The VIDX people counting sensor with AI uses the latest technology to track and count guests entering and leaving the casino with precision.
The solution includes an annual subscription to Vea Analytics Platform to analyze traffic patterns, peak traffic times and traffic forecasts.
SafeSpace Occupancy Monitoring System
SafeSpace Occupancy Monitoring System was created in response to COVID-19 safety measures and capacity limits.
SafeSpace utilizes the highly accurate VIDX people counting sensor, along with a mobile tally counter app, heads up display and reporting tools.
SafeSpace offers an automated solution for casino traffic monitoring and real-time occupancy status.
Why Casino Traffic Monitoring is Necessary
Counting traffic at the casino’s exterior doors
• Monitor peak and non-peak traffic times
• Report casino usage for tax purposes
• Optimize staff levels and placement based on traffic forecasts
Monitoring guest traffic inside the casino
• Determine most accessed areas
• Evaluate the placement of marketing signage
• Improve the overall layout of the gaming floor
Using SafeSpace to monitor occupancy
• Abide by occupancy regulations
• Inform guests of current occupancy level
• Report historical compliance to occupancy regulations
The team at SenSource is ready to help you make measurable business improvements for your casino. From analyzing the best-fit sensors for your application, to installation, and support, you can count on our team of professionals. We look forward to hearing from you.