CAMPUS SPACE UTILIZATION METRICS
Evaluate facility usage in your campus rec center, student union, library, dining hall, and other campus facilities using SenSource’s people counting technology.
• Justify funding and realize expansion or renovation needs based on true facility usage
• SafeSpace real-time occupancy to help control crowd sizes
Why Universities Count Footfall
Visitor foot traffic data
• Monitor peak and non-peak foot traffic times – hourly, daily, weekly, etc.
• Report facility usage to justify funding requests
• Optimize staff and scheduled events based on traffic forecasting
Usage of meeting rooms and spaces
• Determine most and least used areas of campus buildings
• Justify the need for expansion or renovation
• Adjust signage, vendors, lounges and layout based on traffic patterns
Real-time capacity solution
• Abide by COVID-19 occupancy regulations
• Inform visitors of current occupancy levels and whether they can enter or wait
• Report historical compliance of occupancy regulations
Featured Case Study
The Shocker Store inside the Rhatigan Student Center at Wichita State University knew back-to-school customer traffic would push their new COVID-19 occupancy limits. Check out this case study to learn how they implemented SenSource’s SafeSpace Occupancy Monitoring System to control occupancy and keep customers and staff safe.
A Few of Our University Customers:
Let’s Get Started!
Gather definitive data to make strategic decisions for your university. Complete the form below to schedule a web demonstration to see the features in action or receive a price estimate.
We proudly serve universities across North America and are active members of ACUI (Association of College Unions International) and NACUFS (The National Association of College and University Food Services).