INVESTING IN THE SUCCESS OF OUR COMMUNITY
Giving back to our community is engraved into the structure, culture and mission of SenSource. We take pride in giving back to our city of Youngstown, Ohio as well as contributing to numerous national non-profit organizations and worthy causes.
- Proud member of the Penguin Club, supporting Youngstown State University athletics.
Corporate Volunteer Program
In the spring of 2011 we began our first Corporate Volunteer Program. Once each quarter employees use their regular workday to volunteer with a local non-profit project in the community. This program has provided numerous benefits for our company and employees and most importantly for our community.
View the links on this page to see photos and learn more about our volunteer projects.
- HOVN Corporate Partner in Change recipient (2011)
- Habitat for Humanity (May 2011)
- Ursuline Sister’s Children’s Program (August 2011)
- Thank You Letter from the Director of Ursuline Sisters
- Big Reach Center of Hope (November 2011)
- Girard Multi-Generational Center (Februrary 2012)
- Trumbull County Mental Health and Development Board Golf Outing (June 2012)
- Oh Wow! Children’s Center (October 2012)
- HOVN School Supply Drive (January 2013)
- Mahoning Valley Scrappers School Day Game (May 2013)
- Akron Children’s Hospital Change Bandit (September 2013)
- American Heart Association Heart Walk (September 2013)
- Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corporation (October 2013)
- Donate Life Celebration at St. Elizabeth Health Center (May 2014)
- Habitat for Humanity Veteran’s Build (June 2014)
- Akron Children’s Hospital Miracles and Promises (September 2014)
- American Heart Association Heart Walk (September 2014)
- Making Kids Count Adopt-A-Family (December 2014)
- Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley (February 2015)
- Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley (Warehouse) (May 2015)
- Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley (Kitchen) (August 2015)
- Making Kids Count Adopt-A-Family (December 2015)
- Rescue Mission of the Mahoning Valley (Kitchen) (February 2016)
- Big Reach Center of Hope (May 2016)
- Big Reach Center of Hope (August 2016)