The AccuTrac Series uses advanced stereo video tracking technology to provide accurate people counting data. This sensor uses TCP/IP connectivity to collect traffic data for up to 6 areas of interest with unlimited counting lines. It monitors people entering and exiting at the same time and will accurately distinguish between adults, children and other objects such as shopping carts. The AccuTrac system uses Power-over-Ethernet (POE) for data transmission. The additional Queue Package can predict line wait times, monitor transaction times, measure queue length and other service metrics.
- Accurately counts for indoor, outdoor* and heavy traffic environments
- Simultaneously counts and defines adults, children and groups
- Queue package for average wait time, line length and transaction times
- Collects, stores and delivers data in configurable intervals
- Sorts and omits objects based on height, shape and size such as children, shopping carts or strollers
- Performs accurately despite environmental changes
- IP addressable, enabling remote management and support
- Streaming or recorded digital video for remote data validation
- Available in white or black
- Optional recessed ceiling and tilt mount also available
- AccuTrac System, PC-VID3-2.5-N
- Power over Ethernet Injector, PC-VID2-POEI
- Vea Software** for reporting and monitoring
|Supply Voltage||Maximum 4.5 W, (POE) or 24 V DC external|
|Lens Detection Height with 2mm lens**||8||15||Feet|
|Width of Detection Area||5.40||19.9||Feet Wide|
|Hours of Video Saved On-board||1 GB/ ~24 hours|
|Enclosure||2.6" x 6.1" x 1.3" (66mm x 155mm x 33mm)|
|Indicator Lights||3 tri-state (red, amber, green) LED|
* Optional feature. Contact SenSource for more information.
** Contact SenSource for information on 2.5mm, 3.8mm and 6.0mm lens options for mounting heights up to 39 feet.