Hosted Wi-Fi People Counter
SenSource's Hosted Wi-Fi sensors send your foot traffic counts to you quickly, easily and without any additional hardware. There is no software to install, no server requirements and SenSource will monitor the status of your traffic counters for you. The PC-TB12N-WR features a built-in Wi-Fi transmitter that communicates to your existing Wi-Fi network. After installation, all of your traffic reports are emailed directly to you.
The battery-powered counter installs in minutes. A non-directional counter, the PC-TB12N-WR is both front and side-firing to accomodate a variety of entry styles. The two-part breakbeam system covers openings up to 30 feet wide. The receiver has a 6-digit LCD counter for stand-alone use.
Learn more about how it works.
See our new stand-alone version of the PC-TB12 sensor.
Report options to your inbox:
- Up to 10 Customized Recurring Reports
- Total Traffic Counts by Hour for Day
- Total Traffic Counts by Day for the Week
- Traffic Counts by Week for the Month
- Secure Server Data Center owned by SenSource
- Wi-Fi 802.11b-g transmitter for data retrieval and system monitoring
- Battery-powered sensor installs in minutes
- Easily configure sensor settings through USB
- Wireless security settings for WEP or WPA2
- Group counting feature counts a group as one unit instead of individuals
- Mounting options: Front-firing (opposing wall mount) or Side-firing (doorframe mount)
- Gray enclosure, PC-TB12N-WR
- Black enclosure, PC-TB12N-WRB
Side Firing (Door/Frame Mount)
Front Firing (Opposing Wall Mount)
|IR Sensor Range||-||10||30||Feet|
|Battery life||-||6 months||1 year||-|
|Battery type: Lithium 3.6V, Size = AA|
|Enclosure (indoor use only): 2.0w" x 4.3L" x 1.2H" ABS (CYCOLAC) Plastic|